Labels

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sojourn

My Footprints in the Sand (a.k.a. Jumeirah Beach Sand circa 2008)

Sojourn is the perfect noun that can be used to describe the life of a human being in this world. I believe that all of us are here in this world are just on a temporary basis, unless one can live up to billion of years from the dinosaur era...then that would be quite interesting.

On a serious note, I am about to begin to get back to the realm of social media, wherein I get to document the crazy thoughts that had been swirling inside my head and perhaps to share a bit of my travel adventures all the way from the wonderful islands of the Philippines to Tbilisi, Georgia.

And without further ado, let me welcome you to my colorful sojourn la vida loca on planet Earth ... enjoy reading!!!

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." -- 2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages