Labels

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Grooving for Vacay

Eid is almost at my doorstep... it will be splendid as I have an old BAA schoolmate coming over...and I'll be showing her the beauty of UAE. I always dream to be a tourist guide when I was younger... hmmm  and I can feel September slowly creeping by for my annual leave to see my cousin and meet nephews who grew up with the Aussie twang... (nosebleed ahead!😖)
Yes I love these short vacations as it refreshes my outlook in life. Many have wondered if I hit jackpot as I limit myself to 2 countries per year. (To be honest, it's resource comes from all my hard earned savings specifically allocated for my personal "travel education").
Maybe my most adventurous travel was in Armenia (UAE National Day 2013) as I went on a lone trip in a foreign country where English is quite hard to come by... think of charade games throughout the trip. It was followed by another trip to the beautiful country of Georgia (a well - deserved Christmas present for myself) with the Otani couple who are just wonderful to travel with... so yes, every vacation is filled with precious memories encapsulated in the memory drives. 
So... I welcome EID 2014 with wide open arms...  can't wait to wake up on a wonderful sunny morning... without running off to the job site...ahhh the beauty of life.
wishing this is me on the hammock....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages