Labels

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Angel of Death

A near miss. Yes that's it! It was just my luck to cheat death or probably it was the same angel that babysits me all through my life that handled the driving wheel to safety.

What goes on inside my head at that moment??? My life suddenly did a quick rewind and of the things that I must still do. Heart palpitates like a big drum roll and thinking back of the people I met and the people I have yet to say goodbye to. The words left unsaid to those I love formed into a hundred thousand sentences. And then it all stopped. 

Yes... I'm still breathing. ..not even a single scratch...thanks God! Apparently my reflexes are really quick during dangerous moments.  Suddenly I want to shout with joy! I was granted another tomorrow. Another new day to appreciate life and to feel blessed and lucky.

And for a moment... I stopped by the side road to release my mind from that crucial event. I am renewed somehow... looking at life with a new perspective. I would gladly embrace those that are dear to me and tell them how much I love them... and to thank the Super God above for this new lease of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages